Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Therapy

I have to admit that the meltdown in the trump White House is a good form of therapy for many of us.  That Greek guy, as one of my Greek neighbors said this morning, naturally, knows how to cover his ass.  This is serving up some angst in trumpdom.

Another therapy is watching Dan Lewis dissolve in front of us as he continues to use trumpian and GOP tactics in trying to upend Tim Keller in the race for ABQ Mayor.  At the end of the day, he will be asking himself, "how could I possibly have allowed these people to run my campaign?"  Unless he is truly one of them.

But the best therapy of all was what I witnessed while up in Colorado this last weekend.  It was a physical therapist teaching my granddaughter Kate how to sit up by her self.  She has CP and is getting a lot of help from everyone on both sides of the family.  She is a very smart little girl who will need a little help for a short time.  And she gets a lot of it from her twin sister Alex pictured on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trump, Lewis, boils, and herpes wish me up some wicked sauce this hallows eve.