Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thanks to Everyone who Helped

Thanks to everyone who helped during the campaign. The list is long so I won't mention names because I would forget someone. I do want to thank our dedicated staff, Mike Davis my campaign manager, Phil Muller our mail consultant, Dolores Martinez our office manager and Maria Zannes our media person. They all worked very hard to turn the Land Office into a progressive agency that looks to the future. I believe you will see some of our ideas working their way through the legislature in the next two years.

We have some debt, not a lot. About 20K I think. You can help Bobbi and I eradicate it with one last contribution to the campaign. You can donate online here, or mail a donation to Jim Baca for Land Commissioner, PO Box 7514, Albuquerque, NM 87104.

No comments: