Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Friend Has It Figured

My friend Geoff Webb from Santa Fe sent this to me this morning before the Congressional hearings began in Washington on Pete Domenici and Heather Wilsons calls to the U.S. Attorney. I think he was right on. Geoff said,
  • in her defense, wilson says she complained about the pace of the investigations, but didn't ask about the timing of indictments.
  • in his defense, domenici says he asked about the timing of indictments, but didn't complain about the pace of the investigations.
  • in her defense, wilson says Iglesias's dismissal occurred "without input from me."
  • in his defense, domenici says he complained to DOJ superiors about Iglesias before the call now being investigated
this isn't going to end well for one or both.


No comments: