Friday, October 31, 2008

Nausea

It has happened. I am starting to get nauseous from listening or watching to much NPR, CNN and MSNBC. I am overdosed on politics and I just want it to be over. I know it all will turn out okay and that I will be a happy camper on Wednesday after the election, but I just want it over with.

Last night we had the choice of three hours of punditry or trying out my new blue-ray dvd player at the house. We opted for watching "Juno" in blue-ray format. It was good. I had seen the movie at the theaters but had forgotten my hearing aids and couldn't hear it well. Last night I got more chuckles from the lines I missed first time around.

After the election on Wednesday Bobbi and I will begin preparing for our three week sojourn to New Zealand and Australia. I can't wait to get away and will admittedly sign in to the internet from the ship everyday to see how the transition is going.

In the meantime here is a Washington Post story about what bush is doing in his last few days in office. Yours truly is quoted.

No comments: