Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another List

This is my list today for things that don't seem to be working.

1. Cheney's constant criticisms. Give it up you bloated right winger! We really are tired of seeing your smirk and attitude. You cant put a dent in Obama's armor so stop trying.

2. The US Congress and Senate's hysterical worry about closing Guantanamo. Your constituents wont be wiped out by 250 alleged terrorists being in supermax prisons.

3. My right shoulder isn't working well. I have started using a trainer. I am getting stronger but my chronic shoulder pain isn't getting much better.

4. The Albuquerque Journal website. Come on you guys! Much of your future may be wrapped around the internet and you still have the slowest and klunkiest site in all journalism.

5. PBS and KNME reception on Dish Network sucks. I blame the locals for not raising hell with the Dish folks. I called them and they just make feeble excuses. Earn your pay.

No comments: