Saturday, November 03, 2012

Pain Killers

I have never had to take high powered pain killers before.  Frankly, I don't know why people get addicted to them.  I don't get any high from them.  They do work.  I guess I will see what all of the dangers are once I go off them in a week or two, or go to something less powerful.  I do appreciate their effect in making physical therapy much more bearable.

One of the biggest pain killers I received in the last few days was a comment from Frank Conway, alias Bubba Munster, that Romney is now planning to prove his chops with the auto industry by funding the comeback of the Ford Edsel.  Laughter is the best medicine.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I suppose you saw the Journal editorial today endorsing Mitt Romney for president that reads like it was sent over from Republican Party headquarters. I'm confident that before they ran it, however, the Journal editorial staff carefully checked it for spelling errors.

On the campaign trail, Governor Romney is making a final round of swing states. He wants to go through his motel rooms and make sure he didn't leave anything behind.


I can't imagine exercising after that kind of surgery. I guess they want you to keep things mobile while they heal? Anyway, keep it up. It'll be worth it the first time you get out in the driveway and slam dunk a basketball.

Anonymous said...

The San Jose Mercury News, a pretty good paper, says NM is the demographic future, sent someone over here to talk to New Mexicans. The reporter was impressed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/presidentelect/ci_21928094/new-mexico-providing-glimpse-into-americas-demographic-future