Friday, September 20, 2013

Like

I like this new Pope.  Even though I am a non believer and fallen catholic I know that the church of my upbringing still has influence and gravity.  That is why this refreshing man may be the answer to bringing his flock into a modern day society where science, social changes, and modernism can be accepted.  It is really a move to practice inclusion and understanding.  Now, the extreme catholic groups must pay attention and get on the bandwagon.  There is no stopping it.

I am looking forward to hearing some statements from the Santa Fe Archdiocese.  So far as I can tell they haven't said much now that their anti gay and anti contraception stands have been minimized by an 'infallible' Pope.  I visited their website.  Nothing there about this truly momentous statement by Francis.

No comments: