Friday, February 06, 2015

Babies and Me.

I am off to see our granddaughters Katy and Alex in Fort Collins. They have been home two weeks now after spending 10 weeks in the NICU. They are doing well and both now over 8 pounds. I went into the laundry room and came out to be halted in my packing by Ajax the cat. He never misses a chance for a snooze in the luggage.

I have reached the halfway point in my radiation treatments for prostate cancer. I have climbed on to this machine 23 times and have another 22 sessions to go. It is all pretty easy and the side effects are not too bad. Just a little fatigue and getting up a few times in the night. This thing is essentially a linear accelerator that shoots photons.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Have a good trip to see the grand babies. Hope the radiation is highly successful.