Monday, July 25, 2016

donald


The green chile harvest has begun.  Oh my god! Mexican workers. Don't let the Donald see this or he will throw them back over his imaginary wall. As you know, they are all rapists and thieves. And they don't want to get jobs. But wait, isn't a picture worth a thousand words? And, wouldn't you love to see the donald get out there for a 12 hour shift and see how he does?

And the next time you see a trump supporter ask them,  "what is it, a wall or your green chile.?"

I am off to Colorado to visit the granddaughters and drive back with Bobbi who has been there helping out.  I might stop into one of those pot stores to see what that is all about.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're in Denver, there is a very well run cannabis store on the 15th street mall. I've forgotten the name, but I'm sure you can find it. Expect to pay premium prices, though.