Monday, October 31, 2016

This is the One


I have been trying to think how this Presidential election could be depicted in a painting.  This is the one.  Dali's Persistence of Memory.  I figured the time vortexes around this never ending theater were represented here.  I think that is Trump's hair on the ground.  Mabye, hey?

Maybe that fog rolling in from the sea represents the uncertainty of our democracy, no matter who wins.  It is borne on winds of ignorance?  Gahhhhhh!  I am going crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim, are you still backing Hillary even after all that has come to light recently?

Jim Baca said...

Of course I am backing her. Nothing of importance has come to light. emails? you drank the Kool Aid. I also make the decision based on whether or not I would allow grand daughters to be in the same room alone with Trump. That is an easy one.