Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oil and Gas

This link will show you what the bush administration has planned for American Western Public Lands during its last two years in office. While I have always said oil and gas development is appropriate on most public land, I also feel it is inappropriate on some lands and that is where I get in trouble with the oil and gas guys. They just want it all and that is why they are supporting my opponent.

I had a friend call me and enlighten me about my opponents campaign. His websites and literature fail to mention he is a Republican. Anywhere! I am sure I have put out some pieces that might not identify me as a Democrat, but I am certainly proud to be one and not afraid to let folks know. My opponent knows he can't win without Democratic votes so he feels it necessary to do this.

Be sure and look at the video in the last post. It is still very telling and funny.

No comments: