Friday, December 08, 2006

Classic

They fall for it everytime. It is an old trick and it works well. This time it is working, intended or not, for my friend Bill Richardson. Apparently, he hinted or inadvertantly said he might be running for President. Then the media picked it up and Fox News said he had announced he was in the race. The Governor said he didn't make an announcement, but he got a lot of press. When he does announce then he will get a lot more press. One of those two for one deals!

I hope he does announce soon so I can get to work for him. There will be a few New Mexicans who will be negative about him running, but overall I think most of us will be proud that one of our own is going for the big one. As I write this I am watching TV and see that the AP/Ipsos poll now has bush at an all time low for his job approval. Just 27% feel he is doing a good job. My question is, how can they possibly believe that?

No comments: