Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Angered Out?

I have a sense of fatigue when it comes to my anger over the Iraq mess that bush started. I read stories of continuing deaths of young Americans and New Mexicans in that war and they get mixed in with the new electric car plant in Albuquerque, (which is good), and pictures of george w. bush, a bad man shaking hands with an impersonator of George W. Washington, a great man on President's Day. I get tired of writing about it I guess, and you all get tired of reading all this stuff. No wonder ratings at news outlets went up for Anna Nicole Smith's death. It is simple and a good movie star story that doesn't require much thought. Well, we have at least two more years of this madness until our country can hope for enlightened leadership to make amends to the world.

No comments: