Monday, January 04, 2010

Three Hours In

So, I am three hours into retirement.  So far it feels pretty good.  I am going to spend the next few months exercising and generally getting stress levels down.  I bought some books this weekend on how to fully utilize my Mac computers.  I am going to sign up for a course or two at Continuing Education at UNM.  I am looking for some courses on digital arts and editing.  I will start spending time on golf driving ranges and courses.

I have time to spend at the legislature and will try and look into how things are working there.  I will continue my volunteer efforts with The Wilderness Society, The Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance and the Wyss Foundation.

I will also spend time doing crosswords and writing my blog.

1 comment:

Jack Matthews said...

I envy you, Jim, in a good way. Bringing the stress level down is a really good goal for us all.