Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blood Suckers

Yesterday five letters appeared in my mail box.  All of them were from blood sucking and ambulance chasing lawyers trolling for me to sue the cement truck company that caused our traffic accident.  It is pretty disgusting and really points out how desperate the people in this profession must be.  I also had a phone call from a chiropractor named Dr. JC insisting I come in to have my injuries treated.  Even though I am on the do not call list.

All of this is precipitated by the completion of the police report of the accident.  The cement truck company was cited by DOT for violations on its brake system.

This law suit happy country is like chewing off your own arm because you are hungry.  These people disgust me.  I am a good democrat but disavow the Trial Lawyers support of the party.

1 comment:

Derek Bill said...

I respectfully disagree with you on this, Jim. Trial lawyers have, do, and will give big business reason to be careful. Most people injured or otherwise harmed and who need legal help to be made as whole as possible again cannot afford to pay an attorney by the hour. It's the nature of our stratified economy for contingent cases to drive the litigation that keeps business responsible and gives the 99 percent (or at least the 80%) some hope of recovering their losses. It also makes the country a safer place for those not yet (and hopefully never) injured. If you don't need help, toss it: we wouldn't want our trash collectors to end up as endangered as postal carriers, would we?