Thursday, October 25, 2012

Misc.

This Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock who seemed infer that forcible rape and resulting pregnancy of the victim is all part of "God's" plan may hurt Romney by some small amount.  Which is a lot right now!  When ever I hear this term "God's Plan", I wonder how that plan is arrived at.  Does the Archangel of Planning in Heaven figure this rape thing out and send it to God for approval?  Or is the planning really just nothing more than having humans believing there is a plan?  It is all hilarious to me, but dangerous too.  I think this "God's Plan" thing is really nothing more that an fundamentalist filing cabinet for pulling folders out to support their wacko beliefs and neurosis.

I am wondering where the Governor's attack on the leadership of the New Mexico Senate will get her.  I have never seen this kind of blatant gutter level tactics being waged by one branch of government upon another.  She isn't going to win no matter what happens.  The Senate will remain Democrat and the Governor will be blocked at every turn.  Oh, thats right, it doesn't matter since she has no program whatsoever.

Anxiety is rising here.  I get knee replacement surgery on Monday.  I have not spent a night in the hospital since I was 7 years old and had my tonsils ripped out.  I hear the drugs are pretty good!


5 comments:

Rodney said...

Good Luck! Those I know who've had knee replacement fall into 2 catagories;
Those who diligently follow the rehab/therapy regime, and those who don't.
Those in the first group are very successful and extremely happy with the results.
Those in the 2nd group continue to have difficulty to varying degrees.
Golf IS worth the effort to fully recuperate and follow the rehab exhaustively.

Donald F. Schiff said...

Golf can also be a part of your rehab program, at least in the later stages. Talk to your PT/OT rehab team about it from the start.

Anonymous said...

Knee surgeries aren't what they used to be. Now they use scopes and you will be ruining a good walk playing golf in no time. Godspeed

janecraft said...

Having a new knee will be a great thing. Keep your eye on the prize!

Anonymous said...

About the drugs, if you grimace and perspire a lot and take the Lord's name in vain and writhe around a lot and bellow like a cow that you're going to die and and take the Virgin Mary's name in vain and writhe around a lot, they will give you some, I found out when I was in the hospital with kidney stones.


Good luck to you!