Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sedition?

Before the people with the ability to reason took things into their own hands in the Senate this morning, I was going to write about sedition.  But now I think it might be time to look at the Constitutional requirements for those folks who run for office.  At the very least every one who runs as a candidate for  any office, but most importantly federal positions, should be made to pass the test with a 100% mark that all naturalized citizens must pass before leaving their immigrant status.

I would be willing to bet that most Tea Party politicians wouldn't even get close to acing the test.  Maybe I wouldn't either, but then I could be put into a remedial class to learn what I need to know before trying to run a democracy.  It is kind of fun to take this test.  Follow this link.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I scored 100!