Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bosque Adventure

We were up early this morning for the daily three mile hike into the Bosque along the Rio Grande. It was especially nice today because my son Justin and his girl Karly went with me and the Beagles. The Bosque is becoming overgrown with alfalfa. It has obliterated the trails. I think since the dead trees were taken down after the fire that the ground is getting a lot more sunlight and this alfalfa has just loved it.

The Rio Grande is still running high. It is just great being out there when this is happening.


This monument appeared in the Bosque a couple of months ago.

The FONTS say what this is really about.

1 comment:

by gregoryp(tm) aka Gregory Pleshaw said...

Dear Jim:

I read about your blog in Julia Goldberg's blog, and i came over here to subscribe to it - but you have no RSS feed!

How do you get one, (you might ask) - well, mine comes from Feedburner. Just go there and sign up (that's feedburner.com) and they'll generate the XML code for your blog that will let people subscribe to it, using a *news aggregator*.

I use an online News Aggregator called "bloglines" (http://www.bloglines.com) I have over twenty feeds from around the world that I check (but heavens no, don't read all of them) everyday. It's fun. I want a whole folder of New Mexico bloggers, so be in it. let me subscribe!!!

my blog (cheesy, unfocused)
http://gregoryp.blogspot.com

Write me at gregoryp@gregoryp.com when you go RSS!