Wednesday, June 29, 2005



My dad, Fermin Isaac Baca, died one month ago today. He was 90. This is him with his brother, Jaime and sister Pelta at Christmas time. Dad is in the middle. We will hold services for him on Saturday, July 2nd at 10:00am at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Pena Blanca, New Mexico. We decided to wait until everyone could get home for the services. My wife Bobbi, who is currently working in Washington, DC as the Chief Environmental Engineer for the US Forest Service, my son Justin and his soulmate Karly, and my daughter Noelle will all be arriving over the next few days for the holiday and the services. It will be great to see them.
This commuting marriage for Bobbi and me has been going on for 8 months now. I am told that it is a progressive thing to do, but I miss her a lot. More about family later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think so.