Saturday, November 04, 2006

Moonrise ABQ North Valley 5:03PM

This is the scene outside my home as I arrived tonight about 5PM!

We had a relatively full day of campaigning. Rodger drove me to Santa Fe where I hopped a plane with the Governor to go to Gallup for a get out the vote rally. They put up a big tent at the Flea Market, (one of the biggest flea markets I have ever seen), and we gave some remarks to an enthusiastic crowd of local and Navajo attendees. Then we raced to Albuquerque for two Ralley in the Valley functions with lots of good food and friends. Just about every 2 out of 3 people we see have already voted.

If the Republicans are doing any of these kinds of coordinated campaign things around the state I sure have not noticed them. Tomorrow we Dems take off from the airport for Las Cruces at 5:45am and attend a rally there. Then we pile on the train for stops in Hatch, Socorro, Belen, Albuquerque, Bernalillo and Las Vegas. We should conclude by 10pm tomorrow night. Then home for a few hours sleep before boarding another plane on Monday morning for Hobbs, Artesia, Carlsbad, Raton and Taos. Then it is home for election day.

No comments: