Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Worst Ever President?


Happy 4th of July! Careful!

As I was doing my 40 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer yesterday I was watching the History Channel give a run down on all the Presidents of the United states in the 1800's. James Buchanan or Warren Harding vie for the 'worst President ever' award. as seen by historians. I am worried that bush will not garner that spot because of the vilification, deservedly so, of cheney. Rodger Beimer sent me this good piece from the New Yorker about cheney. As I read it I sort of forgot about bush in my anger. We shouldn't let that happen. bush is the really bad guy and no one should forget it. Let's hope historians make sure that bush does indeed end up on the bottom of the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say that Bush is the worst president. WRONG.... you worked for the worst one....BILL CLINTON