Monday, December 12, 2016

The Crazy

I missed my chance a few years ago to make America great.  We were on a great cruise through Spain, France and Portugal.  We had stopped for an excursion into Seville to tour the great city.  On board our ship was a contingent of extreme right wingers that  were holding symposiums on board.  One of the star attractions was  that crazy  man know as John Bolton, bush and cheney's man at the UN.  A true nightmare of a human being.

We were waiting to cross a busy boulevard as traffic raced by.  I looked at the guy next to me and it was Bolton.  I saw a bus barreling down the  right lane of traffic.  I thought, "Should I?", "Should I?"

Well obviously I didn't, but maybe I missed a great opportunity to strike a blow for truth and justice.  Now Bolton is back claiming that  Obama is really behind the Russian hacking for Trump.  A 'false flag' as he calls it.

Chaos theory at work.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, crazy never takes a break on the right and with Trump, the hateful, ignorant, Hitler wanna bes, are coming out of the woodwork. These BS fake news stories that are perfect for all the conspiracy theorists and the ignorant, are going to get someone killed. Why aren't McConnel and Ryan out condemning these stories and this behavior? Oh right, they are just like Trump and his crazy followers, they just don't go out in public and say it. I saw that McConnell is now agreeing, at least publically, to investigate Russia's involvement in the election. Of course with his wife getting a spot in Trumps cabinet, I'm sure they won't find any proof of their involvement, which is what he did back in September when presented with the information that the Russians were behind the hack of the DNC and providing the emails to Wikileaks.

Anonymous said...

Your post was a little over the top even for you. Lets murder the opposition because of who they are and what the stand for.

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

That guy is the nuttiest of the nutty. I just hope this doesn't get you investigated. I'm kind of worried, myself, because Heather is back and might be in a position to have some real power, Director of National Intelligence. When she was in congress I sent her a couple of emails that merely pointed out the hypocrisy and cruelness of this or that position she took and all of a sudden I was being audited by the IRS. If she was the top spy she could sick the NSA and CIA both on you. I'm definitely going to stop saying things like she's been up in North Dakota the last few years showing farm boys how to castrate hogs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There's a convention going around that seems to have developed along with the internet of writing out certain words using all capital letters. I think it's purpose is to designate that the writer has leaped to their feet, cupped their hands to their mouth and shouted that word. Presumably they sit down again until the next all caps word and then jump up again. It sounds tiring. I'll stick with italics. You can stay seated and just lean slightly to one side.