Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Verizon Reprieve-Keep Fighting


I shell out about $140 a month to Verizon for my cell phone and Blackberry. That is a lot of money and when I read reports that they were giving records of my phone calls to bush I got really angry and called them. I told them if they didn't stop giving bush my phone records I would no longer do business with them.

The representative at the call center did not know what to say. I hung up and paid what I thought would be my last Verizon bill.

Today, Verizon denied ever giving phone records to bush. I was really glad to hear that and I guess I will stick with them because they have very good coverage. I am glad bush 'can't hear me now.'

I feel right now that the best thing any of us can do is to continue to fight bush and his policies every second of everyday until we are rid of him. First, lets get rid of republican congressmen and women who are his mascots and get a Democratic majority in that body. Let's knock off a few republican Senators on election day for good measure. (Uh, for the FBI guys who read my blog that means politically defeat them.) Let's then make sure we nominate a Democratic Presidential candidate who will take strong positions and speak his or her mind with out pandering too the corporate guys.

No comments: