Saturday, June 07, 2008

Time Marches On


I have been finding lots of old photos as I document family albums and make movies out of them. I went into my old Air Force foot locker and found a picture of my heartthrob girl friend from 1966. Her name was Gladys Monnerau. She is Dutch/Indonesian and I was gaga over her. I would often ask her to let me take her picture. I still didn't get to first base!

I had been carrying around a bunch of her photos and slides in the trunk of my car because I occasionally see her around Old Town where she sells jewelry. Today while a friend and I were having coffee at Starbucks she wandered in for a cup. I got her to pose one more time with one of the original photos I took of her. She still looks great after 42 years.

I gave her the photos and slides.

No comments: