Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Soup

We got home! Into a soup of Juniper pollen. I started feeling it as we descended over the Sandias from Dallas. Really, I did. On top of my cold it hit me hard. I am in another Benadryl stupor. Things could be worse though.

While we were gone I see that the body count on the West Mesa has gone to 13. How could these murders and disappearances happen with out the police agencies realizing that something was occuring? Has anyone started asking questions of the Chief, Sheriff, Mayor, County Manager etc.?

It is hard to believe this many people could be off the map when they disappeared. You could maybe see this happening with two or three folks.....but thirteen? Are there any mechanisms within local law enforcement that might have caught this? I hope we get answers soon.

No comments: