Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Team

My campaign team is coming together quickly and I think I have scored well on getting people with experience and enthusiasm.

This is Jessie Lane Keefe of Movida Company. She will be managing the day to day activities of my campaign. I first met Jessie about five years ago when she volunteered to work on my Mayor's campaign. Since then she has worked with various candidates and elected officials in the state. She is tenacious and detailed in her approach to her work. I am lucky to have found her willing to work with me.


This is Mark Fleischer of the Victory Group. He is a long time political organizer in the west. He served for many years as the Chairman of the Arizona Democratic Party. He has relocated to Albuquerque after having been gone for a while. He most recently ran Mayor Chavez's reelection effort and is handling a number of statewide races in New Mexico this year. He will be the fundraising apparatus of this campaign and I know him to be very professional. I think we will raise a lot of money.

No comments: