Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer Cold

God, I hate summer colds. I started feeling the tingle in Salt Lake City on Thursday and it erupted forth Friday after arriving back in Albuquerque. At first I thought it was an allergy but those medications you take for hay fever had zero effect.

My head feels like it will explode. I am coughing and ......well you know how it is. A bunch of the other folks I was with last week in Montana are also sick so we figure one of our board members who travelled in from Indonesia brought the little virus with him.

Trying to work while on antihistamines is dumb. You hear what people are saying but nothing really registers. I do however remember that I have a lot of appointments over the week. I just hope I can retain some of the discussions.

I am sure glad we did a run to Costco a couple of weeks ago. We have a lot of Kleenex available.

No comments: