Friday, November 04, 2005

Bangkok and Noelle



We arrived in Bangkok right on time and whisked through customs in record time. Of course, after we agreed Noelle would not be there to meet us, she showed up with flowers. She and a friend were there to greet others too. It is now Saturday morning here as I write this. In Albuquerque it is Friday evening around 6:30. We are 14 hours ahead of you.

We are staying at the Peninsula Hotel. It is right on the Chao Phraya River. We are on the 32nd floor of this highly rated yet inexpensive hotel. We are waiting for Noelle to show up and will start exploring. 92% humidity, but not to hot.







This is Bobbi playing that game Soduku. Got to try that. Maybe it will keep my brain from fossilizing. Apparently, it is really a game of logic so I am probably screwed. She played this on the airplane a lot. I just watched movies I had already seen and started to get into the newest Neil Gaiman novel.

No comments: