Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brian, Luisa, Lola and Courtney

We had a nice Sunday afternoon. We went to celebrate with Brian Morris and his friends. Brian was just picked by the Board of the Downtown Action team to replace Luisa Casso as the DAT Executive Director. Both Brian and Luisa served as my Communications Officer when I was Mayor. They both went to work for DAT after I left office. Luisa served for seven years as ED and Brian will now replace her. Luisa is now Vice President for Economic Development for SunCal. That is the firm that bought out Westland Development a few months ago.

We discovered that two Dachshunds live with Brian in his home in the north valley. These two little dogs are incredibly laid back! Lola and Courtney run the place I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are correct Jim! Courtnee and Lola run the place - they just bat those eyes when they don't get their way and they get me every time!

Thank you for coming to my house and celebrating with me! Moreso, thank you for your years of support and giving me the opportunity to begin my career with you and serving as a mentor who always teaches everyone to do what is right - not what is politically expedient!