Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One of Many!

Arturo Sandoval threw open his great back yard for a fundraiser for Martin Heinrich last night. On the hottest day of the year we had forty good folks show up to listen to the Congressional candidate give his positions.

I am hopeful that Martin will draw not Democratic Primary opposition so he can save his money to take on Heather Wilson. It will be a big task to raise the money to match Wilson's millions of dollars from the defense industry and oil and gas. Martin is already working very hard and has a fundraiser every night this week. If he raised $2500 or more tonight you can figure how far he has to go. I am hopeful he will be able to report a good war chest accumulating in July when reports are due.

I have added a new link to a blog from a New Mexican in California, called Oh Fair New Mexico. I like it. Rodger sent me a good laugh for politicians and cat lovers too, look at this.

No comments: