Sunday, April 30, 2006

South Valley Pride Day

Did I mention you can contribute to my campaign at jimbaca.com? Only one month until the election!

I spent an hour and a half at the South Valley Pride Day on Isleta Blvd. in Albuquerque this morning. After a nice parade every one moved on over to the park. I estimate there were at least 700 people there when I was. I disbursed a lot of brochures and saw old friends.

People were registering to vote. That was something heartwarming.


The South Valley Alliance was working hard to save agriculture in the Valley. A noble cause, we agreed, that will depend on water conservation practices.

The drill team took a break.


There was a weird cloud in the Sky.

We are having a family dinner this afternoon and relaxing the rest of the day.

No comments: