Thursday, January 11, 2007

Didn't Watch Him

Bobbi and I went to a 7pm showing of the movie "Children of Men' last night. I am one of those people who finds it difficult to even watch bush on TV so a somewhat depressing movie sounded a lot better. I know that sounds silly but it is true. The movie was really intense and I recommend it. It is full of images that you will recognize as being germane to what bush was talking about last night.


So, as Beagle and Athena demonstrate, there was little to get excited about in front of the TV and fireplace last night, except for their new Christmas pillows which they spend most of their time laying on. They really like them.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

At this point, I think I'd rather gouge my own eyes out that watch that liar insist we need to send 20,000 more men into battle for a country that clearly doesn't even want us there .. and I also just loved Children of Men