Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Paint Sniffing


It will be five days of paint sniffing around here. The painters arrived at 7:15 this morning. They start with the ceilings throughout the house and then go to the walls. We have had a totally white interior in our 13 year old house and decided to jazz it up with some color. The ceilings all will remain white. We had an interior decorator come in and pick colors and now we are full of angst. What will it look like when it is done? Will it be nauseous? Or maybe just ridiculous? Certainly it will be different.

I am going to be busy with this kind of domestic stuff for a few weeks before starting up my consulting business again. I will be doing some regional and national work on environmental issues and will most likely be traveling a bit. I will also stay involved with the fiber optic technology companies I was working with prior to the campaign.

No comments: