Monday, November 12, 2007

Movie

I had kind of decided to opt out of seeing all the movies about Iraq that are coming out, but I am failing.. I mean, just how pissed off am I already? I couldn't bring my self to go see Rendition after having seen "In the Valley of Elah" (filmed here in Albuquerque.) It was a very good movie.

But the call of buttered popcorn and Diet Coke over took Bobbi and me this afternoon so we went to the downtown movie theater and saw "Lions for Lambs." Now of course, I am really pissed off even more. It was not a great movie but it certainly hits all the right buttons. Especially Meryl Streep as a reporter with a nagging conscience and growing dislike for Washington leaders and corporate media..

Now I will sleep fitfully as the subject of Iraq, bush, cheney, and American apathy dominate my dreams.

Tuesday morning I am off to several meetings in Arizona and Utah and may not be able to do much blogging.

No comments: