Friday, December 21, 2012

NRA Melted

Really?  The NRA solution is to put more guns in kindergartens?  They now have proven they are mentally incompetent and of limited mental capacity and should not be allowed near guns.  Just like religious fanatics.

However, I am now convinced that the theory of alternate universes is true.  The NRA leaked into our reality from the alternate universe of crazy.



People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization. 
Agnes Repplier 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Jim! My feelings exactly. Let's arm everyone making school a fearful place to be. Walmart should be ashamed of themselves. I say ban all weapons now.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous....are you thick or something?

Anonymous said...

Maybe the world really did end and we're someplace else.

Really though, this is bizarre. Every time I think about that NRA guy I get dizzy. I think something bad is about to happen.











Anonymous said...

Update.

I just realized I hadn't eaten anything all day. I had a bowl of cereal and I'm fine.