Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mr. Poster Child

Dear Mr. Jeff Garrett of the Santolina Abomination Development,

You really are a poster child for everything wrong with corporate America. Your oped in the Albuquerque Journal this morning has earned you that rating.  You don't give a damn about our city and state. You just want to make money on an ill concieved sprawl project that will hit taxpayers hard and fast. Mr. Garrett, I don't think you are really welcome around here. Go away.

Your interference in our local politics and your attacks on Tim Keller the front runner has demonstrated a new low in our political scene.  And, that is hard to do when we have a Governor like Susana Martinez.

I question your competence to be even the CEO of a Sno Cone stand.  I say that because I am pretty sure you picked some consultant to write that oped.  And you paid for it.  How is that a good management decision?

Damn, I could go on forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how he says he found Tim Keller “lacking.” That means he didn’t drop to his knees and grovel for their support like Colon, Lewis, or Johnson.

Donald F Schiff said...

Well said, Jim!

Anonymous, I don't see Brian Colon grovelling for anybody.