Friday, August 05, 2005

Spelling Bee

Heather from EricGriego's campaign sent proof that my correction on the spelling of 'canceled" yesterday was only partially right. Apparently, you can spell it with one or two L's. It just doesn't look right to me. My apologies to Heather.

So, CNN has decided to give Robert Novak some time off because he walked off a live show with James Carville and said that horrible word, "bullshit." Read about it here. I wish that CNN had been as concerned with his outing Valerie Plame at the CIA. Have all newsroom ethics gone into the crapper? And why the hell is he not in prison?

More later after I finish my domestic hell duty with the carpet guys. They are doing great work. The dogs haven't even noticed. The cat came home to eat, sniffed the carpet and immediately left the premises.

No comments: