Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ethics Again


Now, I want you all to look at the New Mexico State Land Office Web site. Think about ethics in Government as you do this. Tell me whether this is a government web site or a political campaign website for my opponent. I am getting tired of the taxpayer footing the bill for my opponent's campaign. This is direct in your face pilfering of public money for political purposes. It ranks right up there with my opponents use of over $100,000 in taxpayer money for airing TV commercials early this year telling everyone what a great Commissioner he is.

Now, let's fast forward to the upcoming New Mexico State Fair. I can't wait to see what kind of exhibit the State Land Office will put up in the Natural Resources building. In fact construction is scheduled to begin soon from what I understand. If this exhibit turns into a campaign piece for my opponent you can expect some news releases from me. I also hope the State Auditor can take a look at these abuses of taxpayer funds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like they're updating the website after you noted it.