Friday, June 16, 2006

Office Work


I brought my new pickup to work today. The next few days will be comprised of office work and travel.

I will probably mosey over to the anti bush meeting this afternoon in downtown Albuquerque. Once again, Heather Wilson is doing what she always does, being close to bush while denying she is close to bush. This is typical two faced political posturing that seems to work for her. While this is going on everyone should look at this link, sent by my sister Carlota, to get a true grasp of the price in human terms, of the Iraq war. This is tough stuff to view as you read the story and move further down into the photo albums.

I remember the movie "Clockwork Orange" in which one of the characters eyes were forced open and then he was subjected to images that would make him less violent. Hmmm, are you thinking a few people in DC could use this treatement?

No comments: