Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hangers


There is nothing I hate more than clothes hangers. They can not be controlled. They can not be ordered. Put just two clothes hangers together and they will tangle. Put a dozen together and you may as well throw them into a smelter. I hate them. Ask Bobbi. Everytime I get around them I mutter and sputter curse words. Don't you just hate the way they launch them selves on to the floor in the closet when you pull a shirt off of them?

Who invented the hanger? I hope they hung him. Why hasn't anyone ever come up with a better hanger? They will be rich beyond their wildest dreams if they do so. It seems all things evolve, but clothes hangers don't. I wonder if they are the same in alternate universes. Or, on other intelligent and developed planets. If they are the same then those planets are no more advanced than we are.

I really hate hangers. This is not an obsessive compulsive disorder thing. Do you hate hangers? I will enable comments now so you can tell me how much you hate them.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind them. AND looks like you got the endorcement of the Las Vegas Daily Optic. And know for a fact you got at least 2 votes in Colfax County. And I do know that the endorcement of the guy from Cruces got one of my friends who was going to vote for Powell to vote for you.

Anonymous said...

Dad, you're crazy.
And the plastic ones aren't nearly as bad at the metal... feel free to take some from my closet if you're really that annoyed.

Good luck on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mean Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I like them wire hangers.
There are a few of them holding my truck together.

Anonymous said...

DUDE, quit worrying about hangers and get out on the trail!!!!

BTW, why no radio ads? I hear Powell all the time.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Jim. I seem to acquire them all over too... The dry cleaner, my mom's house... I do admit though, when you lock your keys in the car as much as I do, they sure come in handy...

Anonymous said...

Ray Powell just officially released the endorsement from the Clothes Hangars of America Association.

Ken Rooney

Anonymous said...

http://www.cultureschlockonline.com/Articles/hanger.html

Jim Baca said...

We did very select targeted radio in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Espanola, Taos and Las Cruces. We didn't want to waste money on Rush Limbaugh shows.

Anonymous said...

Lots of Dems listen to Limbaugh. I'm dyed in the wool, but I listen every day -- as do lots of my friends.

Anonymous said...

Dem's can listen to Limbaugh for opposition research. Why do you think I read this blog?