Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rested

I got some rest yesterday and went and had a much put off physical exam this morning. I was glad to be told I am still alive. I had one friend call me this morning to congratulate me and I told him I was going to the Docs for an exam. He said he doesn't like to go and has not done so for several years because he doesn't want to endure the prostate exam. I told him to get over it and go because it could save his life. I hope he will. I had one other good friend just diagnosed with prostrate cancer and it would have been really bad, but his exam caught it early.

I have added a new feature to my blog. It is a little poll you can take once a week or so. It is totally not statistically accurate or scientific, but it will give you an idea of what my blog readers are thinking. We will try this out for a while and see how it works.

Now I am off to ride the Rail Runner to Bernalillo. Quick, build it to Santa Fe so I can ride it everyday if I win the election in November!

No comments: