Friday, April 16, 2010

Indecision Finished

Well, I finally bought a car.  A Toyota Highlander 4WD.  Why?  Because I have a project coming up that I will need it for.  It is an ambitious undertaking that will take me a couple of years at least and I need a car that can go off road and has storage space.  The MPG isn't great but Bobbi is making up for that when she gets her Prius in a few days.  How is that for rationalization?  On my part!

Speaking of rationality, I have decided that the TEA party people, educated as they are, just really aren't rational.  There is nothing we can do about it except hope that their bizarre behavior doesn't turn violent.  As Hilary Clinton reminded us yesterday it was this same kind of irrational behavior that brought us to the Oklahoma federal building bombing.

No comments: