Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Plumbing



This is my world today. The good technicians from Western Mechanical are seeking a leaking heating pipe under the concrete deck in the living room. It has been leaking a little for a few years and we just can ignore it anymore as it was starting to dissolve our adobe wall. I love the baseboard hot water heating system that we have, but this was bound to happen at some point. It gives a very even and comfortable heat and doesn't blow hot air around.

I remember when we built our house 13 years ago that they had to go in and fix some pipes at this location. It looks like it didn't work all that well. As of 10:00AM they have uncovered the pipe but haven't found the leak. Yet.

This is funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
I feel your pain...in my case they had to do a full blown search for the leak! "No room left behind!"
Cynthia Nava