Monday, October 23, 2006

Bobbi is Fine

My lovely wife Bobbi is out of surgery and doing fine. The first thing she asked about this morning after waking up, somewhat drugged, was how the Journal story on the poll was. She really did. I thought it was good, but you know yesterday the head line was, "Madrid Gains, Wilson Slips" as they were separated by 3%. In my case it says "Baca-Lyons Locked in Dead Heat" while we are separated by 2%. It all depends on the headline writer on duty I guess.

I am pretty happy with these results. It may turn out that Lyon's incredibly negative campaign ads are not catching voters for him. He has spent a lot of money in the last two weeks and has seen little change. Now, back to the hospital room with Bobbi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! Our warmest wishes to Bobbi for good health and a very speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Bobbi is doing well!