Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Late-Then the Bus

Two breakfast meetings with two speeches. Home to check on Bobbi. Drove to Las Vegas for a two hour debate with my opponent. Drove to Santa Fe to meet some donors. Drove to Cerrillos to attend a fundraiser. Drove home the back way to Albuquerque. 13.5 hours and home to some yummy potato soup made by Noelle. She came home to care for Bobbi while I am on the road.


Tomorrow we do Rio Rancho, Laguna Acoma Pueblos, Gallup and Zuni on a bus tour with the Governor. Saturday we do the bus tour to Las Vegas, Mora, Taos, Espanola, and Santa Fe.

While I was on the road today this story appeared in the Tribune. I find it strange that a land office employee is answering campaign related questions. She also set up the bogus TV commercial with the public school in question, while an employee of the land office I assume. Other candidates have been lynched by the media for this so I think this story may be around for a while.

No comments: