Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Low

Today my son Justin recieved a piece of campaign mail from my opponent Pat Lyons. It was the most vile mail I have seen in a long time and full of factual errors and outright lies. Well, this is what we get in politics today. I considered showing this ad on the blog, but felt it would just cause it to get more exposure. I would never send an ad like that out and I certainly would not send it to Pat Lyon's house for his children to see. Justin is in Ithaca, New York working on an MBA degree at Cornell University. I will send it to him via a scan and email. He wont be happy. He got this because he signed up for an absentee ballot.

I can't really believe the stuff in this ad is something that Pat Lyons himself would agree to sending out. I always felt he was a pretty decent guy.

No comments: