Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Baaack!

Hackers should try and be like our cat Ajax.  He can be happy with the simplest of things!  But no, Hackers are just assholes.

Google folks were able to being my blog back from oblivion after someone made many efforts to hack it.  I have always wondered if hackers were just modern day versions of psychopaths, sociopaths, or serial killers. Or maybe they are future CEO's of oil and coal companies.   I think when hackers do real harm they are more dangerous than your average bank robber and strong arm artists.  They should be put in special prisons with absolutely no access to computers, internet or any silicon chip.  five year minimum sentence.  And they should pay for the costs of that five years to the taxpayer.  They should all get a cat in prison to take care of.  They would be better people upon their release.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know this. I'm glad it turned out OK. Do you know why they were trying to hack it?

These people presume their anonymity. People are different people when they think they are anonymous. I see it a lot on the road. People drive as if they assume they will never see you again. It's the same with talk on the CB radio. A lot of big, bold talk on the CB radio.

I don't suppose anyone commits a crime having the idea in their conscious that they are going to get caught.

Social mores are a big deterrent. We do care what others think of us. It's one of the prime motivators. "Furthering your image of your ideal self," a psychologist told me it was called.

I wish these people who are always defending the police no matter what they do would look more into this.

Anonymous said...

Nice cat pic. You're accumulating a lot of good cat pictures.

SENM said...

Always picking on the oil and gas guys, aren't ya Jim?

Jim Baca said...

You betcha....and they deserve it.