Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cramp from Hell

6 am this morning I woke up as usual and was immediately launched out of bed by the muscle cramp from hell. Think of someone inserting a meat hook into your calf muscle and then twisting it until it is all wrapped around the hook. Think of this going on for about two minutes. This happens to me occasionally. One time at three a.m. one let loose on me and it terrified Bobbi who thought I was having an aneurysm.

I limped around the rest of the day and got a sore throat too. I took some of the Airborne fizzy stuff and an emergency Vitamin C, also a fizzy, and went home to rest. Now at 9:30 pm I am writing this stupid blog entry because I feel like I will have failed if I don't do an entry today.

Things could be worse, but only in the midst of another cramp.

No comments: