Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Negative Ads, Liver and Lima Beans

Yeah, now I would be suprised if many of my readers on this blog listen to Rush Limbaugh etal on KKOB, but if they do they heard me strike back at my opponent with a negative radio ad. I can't seem to upload it on this blog, but Joe Monahan posted it on his blog this morning.

I abhor negatives ads as much as I despised Lima Beans and Liver when I was a kid. (As the old saying goes...gag me with a spoon) Ugh! But, as you will read in this article out of the L.A. Times today they are effective, especially if they are not responded to. So, I started my negative ad today on KKOB, along with a lot of comparison ads on other stations. My sister Carlota listened to it and wasn't too happy, but once again I am not happy about it either.

No comments: