Saturday, September 09, 2006

State Fair Parade

It was an incredible 2006 State Fair Parade. It was flawlessly run and the staff did a great job. Bobbi and I were in the back of Campaign Manager Mike Davis's rental pickup. You might see Mike's white hair and moustache through the tinted window.



The Crowds were like this along the 2.5 mile route. I believe there were 100,000 people out.

This is a great campaign picture of Democratic Representative candidate Moe Maestas. He is in my good friend Carl Garcia's old truck. Moe got it reserved before I could.

Patsy Madrid had a great show of support on her float and along the way.

The Ladies in Pink want Heather out of office for her support of bush's war.

The City's Cleanup crew was ready to follow the parade.....Clydesdales you know......

And I got my annual corndog!

No comments: